Local News Stories

 

Yard Work Leads to House Fire

A man burning grass clippings in his yard, later saw his Windy Ridge Road home go up in flames after the fire accidently spread to his house Sunday.

Chad Jones told Ross County Sheriff deputies when he turned around from working in his yard, he noticed the fire had enveloped the side of his home, then quickly spread to the remainder of the structure.

Huntington, Twin, Scioto and Pebble township fire departments responded to the blaze.

There were no reports of injuries.

 

More Articles